The premier cloud security certification. Co-developed with Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). One of the hottest certifications on the market today. The CCSP recognizes IT and information security leaders who have the knowledge and competency to apply best practices to cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration. It shows you’re on the forefront of cloud security.
Experienced, high-achieving IT and information security professionals who work in and/or consult about cloud platforms
Why Pursue It
- Instant credibility: The CCSP positions you as an authority figure on cloud security. It’s a quick way to communicate your knowledge and earn trust from your clients or senior leadership.
- Staying ahead: The CCSP can enhance your working knowledge of cloud security and keep you current on evolving technologies.
- Versatility: You can use your knowledge across a variety of different cloud platforms. This not only makes you more marketable, it ensures you’re better equipped to protect sensitive data in a global environment.
- Career advancement: The CCSP creates new opportunities — from being able to move into more strategic roles, to being able to add new consulting services to your business.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology.
- Three years must be in information security, and one year must be in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- Earning CSA’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for one year of experience in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP CBK
- Earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement
- A candidate who doesn’t have the required experience to become a CCSP may become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CCSP examination. The Associate of (ISC)² will then have three years to earn the two-year required experience
Get ready for your CCSP Exam with us
We are an (ISC)² official training provider.
What to Expect
- Five days of training in a classroom setting or five days of remote training
- Expert, in-person instruction from an (ISC)²-Authorized Instructor
- Useful collaboration with classmates
- Real-world scenarios and case studies
- Interactive and engaging learning activities to improve collaboration and ensure concepts stick
- Up-to-date, official (ISC)² courseware
- You can attend your course from the office or at home
- You will get Interactive support from experienced trainers
- This training is simple to set up and easy to use on any device
- Our remote training works by connecting all the users to an (ISC)²-Authorized Instructor
- You will be able to hear the instructor, communicate any issues and talk to the other members of the class
- You will learn through real-world scenarios and case studies
- Official (ISC)² CCSP CBK Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Practice Assessments with Answer Keys
- We will help you to buy your exam voucher (at Pearson Vue) with a 3% discount we have
- Payment plans are available
- We have the best payment plan options letting you pay your CCSP training without affecting your budget
- If you want to use a payment plan, contact email@example.com
Schedule your CCSP Remote Training