Elena PomazanovaMBA, MSc., ITIL, President
Montreal (QC) CanadaRole
- Alignment of technology with business objectives
- National and International Partnerships Building
- Business Development
- Getting maximum from data and technologies through executing Cyperᵀᴹ’s mission: To realize your most ambitious ideas.
- Data geek
- Obsessed with delivering results
- Experience in projects with the EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development), ArcelorMittal, British Telecom
- MBA, Master’s in Banking and International Economics
- 17 years of experience
My personal mission: I help people and companies to achieve their goals by building for them and with them efficient technology and business development teams.
To be a partner, not just a vendor
For more than 15 years I’ve been doing my best to be their partner, not just a vendor.
Here is some information about my educational background: College Degree in Accounting and Auditing, Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Entrepreneurship, Master’s Degrees in Banking Management, Master’s Degree in International Economics, MBA for Executives.
I have worked with ArcelorMittal, British Telecom, Datacon, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development performing financial, insurance, investment, and business development consulting, as well as IT consulting. In 2008, I spent 1 week in the European Parliament in Strasbourg (France) as a participant of the Summer University for Democracy, organized by the Council of Europe.
I was a member of the Organization Committee of the international conference of a trans-border region in Ukraine with the participation of the head of the Association of European Border Regions (AEBR).
In October 2016, I created a software development and consulting company Cyperᵀᴹ (www.cyper.ca).
Eventually, Cyperᵀᴹ’s R&D activities led us to the creation of an independent company Dentist.Business (www.dentist.business).
I believe that when data is used wisely, it can enable our clients to make efficient decisions in the fast-changing world and make this world a better place.
My motto: The very difficulty of it is why you must.
Andre John HaddadHead of Business Strategy
Montreal (QC) CanadaRole
- Design feasible, practicable and easy to implement business strategy
- Suggest and facilitate changes required to execute business strategies
- Develop work plans to help people adjust to new ways of doing things
- Identify customer responses to new business strategies
- Suggest ways and means to improve current performance and accelerate the pace of change
- Writes speculative novels
- Reads people
- Understands customers
- Experience in solving difficult and complex issues -in North America, Europe and Asia
- Doctoral studies in Industrial Psychology
- 50 years of experience
I help people and organizations when they’re in trouble, especially when the clock is ticking
An industrial psychologist since 1974 with practical managerial experience in strategy design, operations, customer service and marketing. Haddad has been responsible to design and facilitate shifts in resources and business strategies in Europe, the Americas and Asia. He has developed alternative concepts and methods to help people find their way in large organizations, understand and predict customer behavior, improve performance and accelerate the pace of development. Andre has also rescued as well as developed numerous corporate training programs ranging from Change Management, Managing Reputation, Reading People in Organizations. Since 2008, he has developed an innovation process for entrepreneurs as part of an Executive MBA program.
Since 2000, I have worked with…
Alcan RioTinto, AXA Financial (Paris), AXA Corporate University, BDC, Bell Mobility, Caisse de Dépôt du Québec (CDP), Customs & Revenue Agency, Canadian Red Cross, CGI, DDI-NEXT Faculty, Department of Justice Canada, DMR, English School Boards of Montreal, Equitable (New-York), GE Capital, Horn & Associates Consulting, Inter-American Development Bank, Intertek (UK), Kneip Communication (LUX), Lafarge Group (Paris), McKinsey & Company, Inc. (Paris), Oberthur Gaming Technologies (OGT), Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC), PWC (UK), PWC Europe GmbH (Germany), Public Service Commission Canada, RBQ, SAAQ, Secor Europe, Sonic Innovations, Supreme Court of Canada, Sûreté du Québec (Quebec Provincial Police Force), St. Laurence Cement, TD Insurance, Total-Fina-Elf (Paris), Transcontinental, Transat AT, World Bank.
My motto: it’s never too late
Olga BabinaMA, Head of Operations and Projects
Montreal (QC) CanadaRole
- Project’s and Engagement
- Educational programs
- Master's degree in Linguistics
- 9 years of experience
- Always senses the subtilities and finest details of projects and therefore knows exactly what the client needs.
- Able to catch even smallest details to make things happen and to achieve the perfect result
Hi, I’m Olga. I have been with Cyperᵀᴹ since almost the very beginning and it is incredible to have been able to witness the evolution of this company! I am proud to be a part of the company, and I am driven and inspired by the results we are achieving and the goals we set for ourselves!
There are no limits here at Cyperᵀᴹ
There are no limits here at Cyperᵀᴹ. Your needs and problems are unique, and we have the experience and expertise necessary for you to trust us.
We are here to help you focus on your work and passion in business while we take care of everything else. At Cyperᵀᴹ, our mission drives us; and each actor in the company is connected by that core philosophy, which is translated to every client’s case. Your concerns are ours, and your success is our mission.
Our mission drives us. Your success is our mission
As for myself, I was born in Russia. I travelled a lot and I am now living in one of the best cities ever – Montreal. I have a Master’s degree in Linguistics and Pedagogics, and I wrote my thesis on the Lord of the Rings – yes, I am such a nerd :).
I know how much we care about each other in our company and about each one of our clients and projects. This mentality and work ethics, as well as the ability to constantly learn from our experiences, is what has brought us here today.
Louise PichéPhD, Head of Leadership & Human Resources
Montreal (QC) CanadaRole
- Recognize and prepare leaders
- Review and improve compensation, benefit and retirement programs
- Design integrated payroll and human resources systems
- Suggest and facilitate restructuring and redeployment of resources
- Develop organizational change plans
- Develop acquisitions and divestitures plans to get improved performance from resources
- Suggests labour-management action plans to improve current business practices
- Identifies defective Human Resources systems and practices
- Identifies areas that require change on a priority basis
- Understands employee behavior and what it takes to improve performance and engagement
- Solves problematic and difficult HR issues such as leadership, internal communications and potential hot-spots
- PhD in Industrial Psychology
- Over 40 years of experience
My personal mission is to turn Human Resources into an essential and effective lever of strategic success
Human Resources management consultant and senior executive, in service and manufacturing environments, unionised and non-unionised settings, national and international contexts at the strategic level as well as in the implementation of policies and programs. Demonstrated strengths in general management, re-engineering, restructuring and redeployment, organisational change, acquisitions and divestitures, labour-management relations, total quality programming, learning strategies; compensation, benefit and retirement programs, succession planning and competency development, employment equity, internal communications and occupational health; integrated payroll and human resources systems. Appears in the 2006 edition of “Women in the Lead”, the Canadian directory of women candidates for Board of Directors.
- Management consultant specializing in executive assessment, coaching and HR strategies, policies, programs and organizational structures
- Faculty member of McGill Executive Institute
- Transat A.T. Inc, Corporate Vice-president, Human Resources
- Business Development Bank Of Canada, Vice-president, Human Resources
- Management Consultant, (1996-1998) (Avenor Inc., CFC International, Auditor General of Canada)
- Canadian National Railways of Canada
My motto: with conviction and courage!
Igor MakarkinB.Com., Head of Finances
Montreal (QC) CanadaRole
- Financial management
- Tax planning
- Budget planning
- Bachelor degree in commerce, Major in Finance, Major in Accounting with distinction (Dean’s list 2014 and Alumni Excellence Scholarship Award)
- Hard worker, result oriented and strategic thinker
- Substantial experience with small and medium size firms in different activity sectors
After graduation from Concordia University, I was working in an accounting office, where gained insight of full operating cycle of different business types from small self-employed ventures to medium size corporations. Among ordinary tax and financial consultations, participated in business plan development, financial projections, and quality control. Always oriented to quality and result — a proud member of the Golden Key Society, a community of top 15% students all over the world.
Always oriented to quality and result
I am glad to observe and participate in Cyperᵀᴹ’s activities since its creation in 2016. It is a dynamic, creative and professional team that builds its business relations with trust, respect, and equity. In 2019 I became a full member of the team and devote my expertise to our common goal – your success.
Dr. Paul J. PavlikD.M.D., M.Sc., B.Sc., Head of Data Analytics
Colorado Springs (CO) USARole
- Data Analytics
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analysis
- Dashboards design
- D.M.D., Dentistry
- M.Sc., Cardiac Physiology
- B.Sc. Biology, Chemistry
- More than 40 years of experience
As a dental practitioner and business professional with more than 40 years’ experience, including practicing in the military and 25 years in private practice, Dr. Paul J. Pavlik has “walked the walk” and understands the daily and long-term responsibilities involved in running a dental practice. Dr. Pavlik is the Head of Data Analytics at Cyperᵀᴹ.
He established his distinctive practice management programs including IFF (Intuitive Financial Forecasting) to help other dentists achieve financial success with unique concepts and tools previously unavailable – tools that do not replace but significantly augment information received from an accountant, bookkeeper, financial consultant, and/or software management programs.
This outstanding example of BI integration in dentistry led Dr. Pavlik to the creation services and products, including a number of financial management tools and financial forecasting proprietary programs that allow dentists to use sound Business Life Cycle Operational Management concepts.
Clients understand their financials in one short 15 – 30 minute session
Paul has consulted with practices from 2 to 600 employees. He has earned the reputation of their being part-time, off-site, or virtual CFO.
His dashboards are a piece of art and he does his best working on each BI and data analytics project.
Paul helps our clients with planning including preparing business plans, valuations, entrance and exit strategies, business purchases and sales, evaluating and updating fee schedules, and interpreting financial reports including monthly and yearly monitoring, measuring, analyzing, forecasting, budgeting, and “what if” scenarios.
He offers clients a “big picture” perspective without losing sight of the details. He enjoys helping clients and their staff discover how their decisions affect them both now and into the future. His intention is to allow clients to understand their financials in one short 15 – 30 minute session each month and to show them how to adjust their planning so that they can meet or exceed their goals. He is “hands-on” in our data visualisation projects and his dashboards helps our clients to make efficient decisions.
My motto: A goal without a plan is just a wish.