Java and angular developer
Cyperᵀᴹ is seeking a motivated Java and Angular full stack developer to join our team of highly-skilled, industry-leading software engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing and hugely ambitious company.
About the Position
- Being able to quantify the workload and milestones according to the existing backlog/list of user stories
- Performing tests and take into account the feedback from support analysts and PO (as beta users)
- Developing and providing documentation about the new features.
Required experience :
3 to 5 years in development experience
- Programming background in a structured, object-oriented language (Java project)
- How to build, implement and maintain API
- Experience with Source control management systems (GIT)
- Python is an asset.
- Energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with business and colleagues.
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience to propose creative, value-driven viable solutions.
- Self-directed, independent and comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous and matrix environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science or related concentration
- You have a passion for engineering and a proven track record of delivering great software.
- You’re a problem solver, with the ability to learn new subjects quickly.
- You take full responsibility for the quality of your work including code functionality and legibility.
- You fearlessly accept difficult challenges to learn and improve.
- You strive to collaborate with others and be a team player.
- You are self-motivated and smart and love thinking big and getting things done.
What We Offer
- Passionate team members who are applying cutting edge tech to data and analytics
- Competitive salary with performance-linked bonuses
- Health benefits 100% funded by the company from your first day
- Generous time-off policy
- Inspiring and friendly atmosphere
- Flat and transparent organizational structure
Cyperᵀᴹ is an equal opportunity employer. We are strongly committed to prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Send us your CV and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org