Cyperᵀᴹ is seeking a motivated Data Scientist to join our team of highly-skilled, industry-leading software engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing and hugely ambitious company.
About the Position
- Perform ad-hoc data mining and exploratory statistics tasks on very large data-sets related to the business’s strategies.
- Prepare reports and presentations for relevant stakeholders that will give insights for departmental as well as business wide decision making.
- Generate actionable insights applying advanced statistical techniques.
- Responsible for cleansing of large unstructured data and enabling analytical capability in order to query the data and address various business needs.
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an applied statistics role.
- Experience in analyzing large unstructured datasets including text, voice, and trade.
- Knowledge of financial markets / instruments / flows.
- Knowledge of and experience working with linguistics and methods of natural language processing.
- Knowledge of and experience working with cluster computing frameworks.
- Knowledge of and experience working with different methods of machine learning.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to interact with all levels of personnel within the organization and be effective with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for managing interactions both within the team and without.
- Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Financial Services experience is a plus.
- An ideal candidate will demonstrate excitement for technology and business.
- Able to handle competing demands on time and manage her/his work to deadlines.
What We Offer
- Passionate team members who are applying cutting edge tech to data and analytics.
- Competitive salary with performance-linked bonuses.
- Health benefits 100% funded by the company from your first day.
- Generous time-off policy.
- Inspiring and friendly atmosphere.
- Flat and transparent organizational structure.
Cyperᵀᴹ is an equal opportunity employer. We are strongly committed to prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Send us your CV and cover letter via email@example.com