Cyperᵀᴹ is seeking a motivated Data Analyst to join our team of highly-skilled, industry-leading software engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing and hugely ambitious company.
About the Position
- Apply mathematical (statistical, etc.) models and techniques in order to identify patterns and anomalies in big unstructured data (including text, voice, and trade).
- Implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Development of applications for BI
- Conduct iterative back-testing and further application development; provide product feedback.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of banking regulatory requirements across multiple jurisdictions and regulatory bodies including FINRA, MAS, FCA, and AMF.
- Prepare documentation to explain the use and functions of algorithms to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics / mathematics / linguistics.
- 1+ years of professional experience in an applied statistics role.
- Demonstrated experience working with Java, Groovy and/or Python.
- Experience in analyzing large unstructured datasets including text, voice, and trade.
- Knowledge of financial markets / instruments / flows.
- Knowledge of and experience working with linguistics and methods of natural language processing.
- Knowledge of and experience working with cluster computing frameworks (Apache Spark, …).
- Knowledge of and experience working with different methods of machine learning.
- Strong communication skills.
- You have a passion for engineering and a proven track record of delivering great software.
- You’re a problem solver, with the ability to learn new subjects quickly.
- You take full responsibility for the quality of your work including code functionality and legibility.
- You fearlessly accept difficult challenges to learn and improve.
- You strive to collaborate with others and be a team player.
- You are self-motivated and smart and love thinking big and getting things done.
What We Offer
- Passionate team members who are applying cutting edge tech to data and analytics
- Competitive salary with performance-linked bonuses
- Health benefits 100% funded by the company from your first day
- Generous time-off policy
- Inspiring and friendly atmosphere
- Flat and transparent organizational structure
Cyperᵀᴹ is an equal opportunity employer. We are strongly committed to prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Send us your CV and cover letter via email@example.com