At Cyperᵀᴹ, we are looking to significantly expand our QA departments in Montreal and in Vancouver. As we encourage a “work from anywhere” model, it doesn’t matter where you are in Canada. You are more than welcome to apply and work with our Vancouver and Montreal Leads from any place in Canada.
- Two (2) years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Two (2) years of experience testing web on mobile and desktop.
- One (1) year of experience with test documents.
- Responsive site and WCAG accessibility test experience.
- Understanding of:
- front-end vs back-end technologies
- browser debugging and console tools
- Experience working with automated test systems and scripts.
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology.
- Excellent organization skills – managing test data, test cases, and reporting frequent updates to product owners.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Assist with identification of test environment and test data requirements.
- Develop test cases/scripts and associated project deliverables, execute test cases, scripts, defect tracking, verify readiness, and conduct root cause analysis as needed.
- Provide sign-off for responsible components.
- Create test cases and test data.
- Participate in test strategy, planning, and closure of deliverables.
- Verify application test analysis and design deliverables.
- Assist and advise on best practices for testing, and make recommendations to improve efficiency and performance.
- Participate in project planning and other project activities.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to better understand and discuss requirements.
What we offer
- Passionate team members who are applying cutting-edge tech to projects they work on.
- Competitive salary with performance-linked bonuses.
- Health benefits 100% funded by the company from your first day.
- Generous time-off policy.
- Inspiring and friendly atmosphere.
- Flat and transparent organizational structure.
Cyperᵀᴹ is an equal opportunity employer. We are strongly committed to prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Send us your CV and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org